- Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired correctly and professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damage.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center prior to having your car repaired; however, you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect it here.
- The law does not require you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. If you are unsure as to why estimates differ, please ask us, and we will explain any differences.
- Choose a shop that utilizes unibody repair equipment (dedicated fixture bench, welder, etc.) and certified I-CAR and/or ASE technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let the shop help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
- We do not report to CarFax
A&D Auto Body, Inc. offers our customers the finest in frame equipment and an electronic measuring system to ensure an accurate unibody and frame repair, back to the manufacturer's specifications.
A&D Auto Body, Inc. features a top-of-the-line Blowtherm downdraft, heated spray booth and BASF's Diamont paint system to achieve a perfect color match and finish to your car.